We are here to revolutionize the tile industry. By implementing an innovative online platform paired with unmatched product and customer service, we've made it easier than ever to shop for and specify beautiful, sustainable tile sourced and handcrafted in the USA. Our tireless commitment to innovation, transparency, and sustainability have not gone unrecognized. We've had the honor of making the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. and are the only tile company recognized as a B Corp for how we use business as a force of good. With an innovative product, an ambitious team, and a simple mission, we're changing the way our clients think about tile.
We are looking for amazing commercial sales representatives who can help ensure that all of our customers have an industry best experience. We’re talking about someone who loves to sell, LOVES tile, and is passionate about selling to commercial architects and designers and providing great account management by leveraging technology and great design. We are a passionate US manufacturer and our clients are our most important asset.
You will be part of our team that drives our commercial sales effort in cities and regions throughout the US and Canada! You will be responsible for your own book of key accounts including designers, architects, and contractors, and your compensation will be directly tied to your success in quoting and closing sales. You will be supported by an incredible team of dedicated makers and sales support.
You will be based out of Orange County and will work remotely to cover Orange County and San Diego. We will provide you with competitive compensation that includes a base salary + a lucrative sales incentive bonuses, T&E stipend, healthcare benefits, 401(k) matching and some other great perks, an awesome company culture, and continued professional development.
• Meeting and exceeding sales quotas. Exceeding your targets and setting a new standard for initiative and efficiency among your peers
• Establishing a strong client base and cultivating long-lasting relationships with your customers using technologies, social media, and your design savviness
• Generating a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking opportunities along with converting and retaining customers that come in via leads
• Delivering presentations to A&D firms and other commercial accounts and finding creative ways to inspire and educate our clients about the Fireclay Tile brand
• Representing the Fireclay Tile brand every single day in every single interaction.
• Working with Sales Coordinators to ensure orders and sample requests are handled timely and that clients are satisfied
• Following up with customers about sample and information inquiries
• Delivering world-class customer success
• Providing design services to our customers
You're a Great Fit if You...
• Are an entrepreneur who’s hungry to build a book of clients
• Are a confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
• Are a tech-savvy individual who appreciates how technology can improve the client experience
• Are a results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
• Are a highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
• Are a creative who’s also business minded - this job takes someone who possess both
What We're Looking For
• Sales experience, preferably in a client-building business (think proactive, not reactive selling!)
• Live in Orange County and know Southern California A&D firms well
• Proven ability in new business development and client relationship management (you know how to self-source and you love to network)
• Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail (your client book is going to get big and you’re going to be busy so you need to know how to manage your time and balance your day)
• Have a background in interior design or the home/commercial furnishings space. Experience and interest in commercial sales is vital
• Are very comfortable with online technologies and social media
• Have exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to attract and retain new clients while maintaining existing accounts.
• Are a self-starter and don’t need any hand holding, but can take feedback well and are comfortable giving it as well
• Don’t mind getting dirty and having fun working in and around building materials and factories
• Are fun, passionate and learn quickly
*Appreciate design and see the beauty around you