We are here to revolutionize the tile industry. By implementing an innovative online platform paired with unmatched product and customer service, we've made it easier than ever to shop for beautiful, sustainable tile sourced and handcrafted in the USA. Our tireless commitment to innovation, transparency, and sustainability have not gone unrecognized. We've had the honor of making the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. and are the only tile company recognized as a B Corp for how we use business as a force of good. With an innovative product, an ambitious team, and a simple mission, we're changing the way you think about tile.
We are currently looking for a fantastic Commercial Sales Coordinator to strengthen our fast-growing, dynamic team, located in our beautiful Aromas, CA production HQ. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience assisting sales organizations to contribute meaningfully to our exciting company growth, and to have a lot of fun along the way. You’ll be on the front line, helping our commercial sales team achieve success. We’re talking about someone who is passionate about customers and supporting a great team and loves design and tile. We are a fun company, and we want to work with people who love life and love their job.
Your focus will be on supporting our Commercial Sales team. This will include entering in sample requests and orders, sending out quotes, handling shipping and other logistics information, and most important, representing our brand well in conversation with our customers. We run our business on Salesforce.com and gmail, so you will be in both all day. You will work with the best sales team in the business, employing world class technology and customer service, while working with name brands like Starbucks and Whole Foods. I mean, you will do whatever it takes to make our sales team and customers love you and love us. We are a fun company, and we want to work with people who love life and love their job.
You will be based out of our Aromas, CA production HQ. We will provide you with competitive compensation that includes a base salary + company bonus plan, healthcare benefits (medical HSA), 401(k) matching, employee stock option ownership, and some other great perks, an awesome company culture, and continued professional development through on-going training, experimenting, and opportunities to grow within the role and organization.
• Representing our brand and story to our clients in the commercial construction market. First and foremost you will be evangelizing who we are and what we make, and being the face of the brand to our customers when speaking with them.
• Knowing and understanding our entire product line to the commercial market including national and local accounts
• Assisting our commercial sales team with any and all needs that they may have including coordinating orders or samples, entering in orders, following up on orders, making outbound sales calls, etc. Specifically you will support two or more of our sales representatives.
• Creating and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
• Overseeing the tile buying process from initial product introduction to installation, including management of ordering, control over process flow, and ensuring full customer satisfaction
• Using our Salesforce.com platform to drive customer satisfaction and support sales
• Supporting the team in any other way that is necessary
You're a Great Fit if You...
• Feel passionately committed to the product you represent
• Earn an income that reflects your success
• Want to be a key member of an innovative and entrepreneurial company culture
• Direct your professional energy towards a more sustainable planet
• Support a sales organization that focuses on selling in a way that meets the needs to today's customers
What We're Looking For
• Have 1+ years background selling building materials to the commercial market or another related industry
• Have knowledge of tile materials, nomenclature, and installation process for both ceramic and glass tile
• Have a background in commercial construction and understand commercial specification processes
• Are familiar with project order flow
• Have excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with a wide variety of professional groups including General Contractors, Subcontractors, Architects, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers, and Building owners
• Have 1+ years of experience with CRM tools and related computer skills. Salesforce.com experience a plus.